Issue 12 of the Frontier Explorer is now available. This issue is all about psionics. We have a variety of articles on mentalist powers, equipment, creatures, and a new alien race by Laura Mumma, an author making her debut contribution to the magazine. I think you'll really enjoy the race she's invented.
In addition to the mentalism articles there are a variety of optional rules articles covering spaceship construction and critical successes and failures. Additionally we have an adventure set on Clarion, a short review of another old sci-fi RPG, our usual comics, and an analysis of what Gandalf the Gray would look like in the Star Frontiers setting.
The article list for this issue is:
- Zebulon’s Guide to the Rim
- An Intelligent Alien Invasion
- Thought Police
- Battle for the Mind
- Thought Police Archetype
- Dr Mento’s Psychic Equipment
- Psirens: Na’dezh’da
- An SP on Hakosoar
- Titan Rising: 2299
- New Engine Requirements for Knight Hawks Ship Construction
- Condition Critical
- Critical Hits in Star Frontiers
- The Frogg That Kissed the Prince
- Gandalf was a Level Six Technician and a Dralasite
- Universe RPG
- Grymz Guide Comic
We hope you enjoy this issue and as always, keep exploring!